+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV/Visitor visa for overseas spousal sponsorship after receiving AOR+sponsorship approval (Permanent Residence)

somi123

Jan 27, 2024
Hi everyone! I, the Principal Applicant submitted by PR application under spousal sponsorship (my husband is a PR in Canada) on the 08/03/24 and my husband (my sponsor) received an email from IRCC on the 20/03/24 saying that:

UCI:12345678
Application No.: F001234567
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (Sponsor),

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/03/08 on behalf of the following member(s):

(Principal Applicant)

Is this the AOR? Can I apply for spousal TRV after receiving this email? If I can apply for my TRV, how do I link my PR application to my TRV application?

Any help will be most welcomed! Thank you!
Yes this is the AOR, you can include a copy of this email in your application and also mention the application number in your letter.you can't link applications, when you apply for trv the it will show up in ur tracker along with ur existing sponsorship application.The visa officer will be able to see both....

Mar 20, 2024
Yes this is the AOR, you can include a copy of this email in your application and also mention the application number in your letter.you can't link applications, when you apply for trv the it will show up in ur tracker along with ur existing sponsorship application.The visa officer will be able to see both....
Thank you so much for your insight! It is was really helpful! I hope my TRV application will go smoothly hereafter!

Mar 20, 2024
Sorry I have another question, the in the tracker, its mentioned as "Application received" and no mention of AOR, is that normal? Is there also usually a delay in update of information in the tracker? Thank you!

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Sorry I have another question, the in the tracker, its mentioned as "Application received" and no mention of AOR, is that normal? Is there also usually a delay in update of information in the tracker? Thank you!
AOR update will not show in the tracker.

Mabd

Mar 10, 2024
Hi everyone! I, the Principal Applicant submitted by PR application under spousal sponsorship (my husband is a PR in Canada) on the 08/03/24 and my husband (my sponsor) received an email from IRCC on the 20/03/24 saying that:

UCI:12345678
Application No.: F001234567
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (Sponsor),

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/03/08 on behalf of the following member(s):

(Principal Applicant)

Is this the AOR? Can I apply for spousal TRV after receiving this email? If I can apply for my TRV, how do I link my PR application to my TRV application?

Any help will be most welcomed! Thank you!

Mabd

Mar 10, 2024
yes this is AOR.. they have alloted you application number and confirmed your application processing.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
AOR is "Acknowledgment of Receipt" and exactly what's showing in the tracker. "Application received" and the email acknowledged it.