+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV (have pgwp) while have filed for EE to travel outside of canada. Can I do that? Also query regarding medical


Hero Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys,
I had an urgent question. I want to apply for TRV (W-1) but have filed for EE (PR).
There is a question: Have you done upfront medical exam? Should I select Yes or No as I did upfront exam for my PR application recently.

If I choose no wouldnt it be misrepresentation and if I choose Yes, it asks for document. Can I attach the same medical exam as for PR. Although for visa, I dont need it i guess.