+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV from India on basis of Study Permit

Saurish

Sep 4, 2018
Hello,

I have finished my studies in Canada and my Visa was expired but I do have a valid study permit.

I am in India because of some emergencies and now I want to apply for a Temprory resident visa for going back to Canada. My study permit is valid till 30th March.

Has anyone else gone through this? Please guide me or anyone having knowledge please share.

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Hello,

I have finished my studies in Canada and my Visa was expired but I do have a valid study permit.

I am in India because of some emergencies and now I want to apply for a Temprory resident visa for going back to Canada. My study permit is valid till 30th March.

Has anyone else gone through this? Please guide me or anyone having knowledge please share.

did you get it? i am on same boat

Saurish

Sep 4, 2018
Yes bro I got it, just have to wait for a month back home to get the visa. Thats all! That was one of my biggest risk taken with lack or knowledge but yes I made it.

Just apply for work permit before you leave or even it you are there so that you have a proof and you study

Kashgaurav

Jan 16, 2020
Yes bro I got it, just have to wait for a month back home to get the visa. Thats all! That was one of my biggest risk taken with lack or knowledge but yes I made it.

Just apply for work permit before you leave or even it you are there so that you have a proof and you study
What all documents you needed? I am on same boat. Please help