+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV for parents

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Hi - I am applying for TRV for my parents and had question on if I shall mention my father's on going treatment back home as a tie to home country as well or I shall not mention it at all? Other ties include:

1. Younger sister dependend on parents
2. Younger brother studying in Canada but dependant on parents for his tuition and expenses
3. Mother is a government employee
4. Father has business
5. Property, Assets, and Investments worth $.75 million CAD

My father was diagnosed with cancer. He went through chemo and surgery recently and everything is fine now. He has another 12 injection he need to get. One every month.

The purpose of their visit is to visit both sons (me and my brother) and meet my girlfriend, her family, and get us engaged or nikkah/marriage.

Their trip will be 2.5-3 weeks at most. My question is if I shall mention that my father is getting treated for cancer and need to be back after three weeks along with the fact that both of my parents need to be back as our sister is dependant, they have jobs and business to continue with.

Secondly, I do not have any dates booked for engagement/nikkah but bookings will be made once the visa is approved. Shall I mention my potential marriage or engagement as another reason for their travel?