+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for super visa for my parents and their dépendant special needs son.

cjj

Aug 27, 2015
Hi guys I just wanted to post a question regarding my situation.I am a PR resident of canada for the past 2 years.I have a special needs brother who is physically fit but only his mental IQ is low i.e he is now 29 years old but his mental age is around a 15 year old.He is diagnosed as mildly autistic and unfortunately due our country's non support for special children he has not got a job as yet and has been totally financially dependant on my parents since birth.Now i want to call my parents on a supervisa and my question is that will my parents have the option of adding him as a dependant on their application?
Because non of his other blood relatives will be there if my parents come here since all of us siblings are in canada too.we are 3 brothers and a sister in total.
Can someone please guide me on how to go about this process?
Thanks and I appreciate it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys I just wanted to post a question regarding my situation.I am a PR resident of canada for the past 2 years.I have a special needs brother who is physically fit but only his mental IQ is low i.e he is now 29 years old but his mental age is around a 15 year old.He is diagnosed as mildly autistic and unfortunately due our country's non support for special children he has not got a job as yet and has been totally financially dependant on my parents since birth.Now i want to call my parents on a supervisa and my question is that will my parents have the option of adding him as a dependant on their application?
Because non of his other blood relatives will be there if my parents come here since all of us siblings are in canada too.we are 3 brothers and a sister in total.
Can someone please guide me on how to go about this process?
Thanks and I appreciate it.
No - your brother cannot be included as a dependent in the super visa application. Your brother must apply for a separate TRV.