+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Study Permit from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan

Imran Humayun

Sep 2, 2016
Hi,

I am going to apply for study permit. i am currently living in Saudi Arabia on employment visa. My wife and kids are in pakistan and i want to apply for study permit for me and open work permit for my wife. i want to ask from where shall i apply ? saudia or pakistan? or can i apply alone from saudi arabia and my family will apply from pakistan?

2nd question. i guess from Saudi Arabia we do not need to provide medical report. whereas from Pakistan is required. what is the upfront medical report fee from pakistan?

mstudent2021

Feb 8, 2021
Hi,

I am going to apply for study permit. i am currently living in Saudi Arabia on employment visa. My wife and kids are in pakistan and i want to apply for study permit for me and open work permit for my wife. i want to ask from where shall i apply ? saudia or pakistan? or can i apply alone from saudi arabia and my family will apply from pakistan?

2nd question. i guess from Saudi Arabia we do not need to provide medical report. whereas from Pakistan is required. what is the upfront medical report fee from pakistan?
Hi Imran Humayun,

I am in a very similar situation. I am from India and have been working in Riyadh, KSA for over thirteen years. I would like to apply for student visa to do my masters program in Canada. I would like to know how was your experience applying from Saudi Arabia. What is best way to apply for student visa.... KSA or home country. Do you know of anyone who has applied recently from Riyadh?

Thanks in Advance.