+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR STUDY PERMIT FROM CAMEROON

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
hello guys my name is leonard asobo i am a citizen from cameroon. i have been admitted and with a 5000 dollars scholarship BA in sports studies and i am required to apply for caq and study permit.i know how to do caq my issue is how to approach the study permit please i need you help on this so as to get a visa please i will appreciate help and advise fro all of you thanks

mvgnum

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
hello guys my name is leonard asobo i am a citizen from cameroon. i have been admitted and with a 5000 dollars scholarship BA in sports studies and i am required to apply for caq and study permit.i know how to do caq my issue is how to approach the study permit please i need you help on this so as to get a visa please i will appreciate help and advise fro all of you thanks
Apply online from the Canada government website

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
yeah i no that they do apply on the website but the think is i need tips on how to approach this so as not to go wrong please. i had a friend who had been denied several times they were saying he has not proof how he is gonna come back after studies and that his admission letter does not have a start and end date

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
i was admitted to do sports studies as an undergraduate student and i am currently a computer science teacher.please i need you advice on how to approach the study permit because i dont have alot of funds to apply so many times.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
i will also require advice on how to build a strong SOP.will i be including my certificates when i am applying for study permit? i took the SAT once should i also include it when applying? i have not taken the toefl or ielts will i be asked for this language proficiency?rather i do have an attestation proving english language has been my language of instruction for more than 5 years of studies.To be candidate given the my circumstances and seeing how people have been failing on this study permit am quite scared to apply.