+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Student Visa after Tourist visa rejection

Karmel

Mar 11, 2019
Good Day Gents,

I applied for tourist visa 2 months ago and get declined because the officer is not convinced I'm going back home. However, I received an acceptance to study in a college in Canada, and I'm preparing the student visa application. the question is how the tourist visa rejection will affect my new application, what are my chances and what shall I include in the letter of explanation to enhance my chances.

thanks a lot,

Sg_sharma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Good Day Gents,

I applied for tourist visa 2 months ago and get declined because the officer is not convinced I'm going back home. However, I received an acceptance to study in a college in Canada, and I'm preparing the student visa application. the question is how the tourist visa rejection will affect my new application, what are my chances and what shall I include in the letter of explanation to enhance my chances.

thanks a lot,
Hopefully yes it will but you need a strong statement of purpose which convince the visa officer

MBBM

Nov 15, 2021
Good Day Gents,

thanks a lot,
Was you student visa finally accepted?