+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PR

dewill1

Mar 30, 2015
I’m in very confused situation right now. I’m working for an employer for an year on my post graduate work permit. so, now got enough experience to qualify for express entry but i also need LMIA to get enough points and he is ready to give me that too but on the other hand i have option of pnp too which is risk free if i get nomination but it is too long. I don’t know what should i do

Mautam

Sep 7, 2018
Hlo,
Anybody tell me that how to apply for Canada PR from India ?
How much funds are required for it ??
How can I show funds ??

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Obtaining an LMIA is difficult, and assuming you just graduated (since you're on a PGWP) close to impossible. An employer can't just "decide" to give it to you, they must advert your position for several months and show that no Canadian can be found to do the job. Your salary should also be well above the median income for your field for it to have a reasonable chance of being approved.

I recommend first checking if you can obtain sufficient CRS pts. to directly obtain an ITA, since a non-PNP approach is usually (much) faster.If you're short however, you can look into the possibilities for PNP for your province/territory.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I’m in very confused situation right now. I’m working for an employer for an year on my post graduate work permit. so, now got enough experience to qualify for express entry but i also need LMIA to get enough points and he is ready to give me that too but on the other hand i have option of pnp too which is risk free if i get nomination but it is too long. I don’t know what should i do
What is your CRS without LMIA?