Applying for PR for spouse conventional refugee

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hii everyone!
Had a question if I got approved for my refugee status and I want to apply for permanent residence. I also want to apply for my husband who lives overseas do I do the applications together and what would I include in my husband‘s application? Would he do the medical beforehand or I would wait to receive the letter and then he would do the medical and the fingerprints.
Also, would we get permanent residence at the same time or would my application be processed first and then his application be processed would that take an additional year based on processing times?
thank you so much for whoever answers. I really appreciate you guys.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hii everyone!
Had a question if I got approved for my refugee status and I want to apply for permanent residence. I also want to apply for my husband who lives overseas do I do the applications together and what would I include in my husband‘s application? Would he do the medical beforehand or I would wait to receive the letter and then he would do the medical and the fingerprints.
Also, would we get permanent residence at the same time or would my application be processed first and then his application be processed would that take an additional year based on processing times?
thank you so much for whoever answers. I really appreciate you guys.
For eligibility purpose, your application will be processed first and file will be sent to local Embassy to process your spouse application. At the moment, your spouse shouldnt do any medical, until advised to do so.

Reactions: ref19to22