+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for PGWP with official transcript but no completion letter

UserRZ

Sep 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I completed a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in UofT. Now I have the official transcript showing all my grades. But it will take weeks for my university to issue the Master's degree completion letter. I have an urgent job offer starting next week. Could someone advise if I can apply PGWP without the Master's degree completion letter, but attaching a letter of explanation? I will upload the degree completion letter through webform when available. Thanks for any help and advise

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
I completed a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in UofT. Now I have the official transcript showing all my grades. But it will take weeks for my university to issue the Master's degree completion letter. I have an urgent job offer starting next week. Could someone advise if I can apply PGWP without the Master's degree completion letter, but attaching a letter of explanation? I will upload the degree completion letter through webform when available. Thanks for any help and advise
May be you can contact your head of department or professor to write you a letter of completion? Also you may try to escalate within your university and tell them you will lose tis job offer if they do not issue you a completion letter.