+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for permanent resident

Mar 27, 2018
I got a letter from Cic to do medical however 3 days after I receive another response from cic stating they need a finger print from my husband who is sponsoring me because he had a past criminal record where he was convicted about 10 years ago. However my problem is that now he can't be around me because he as a new case in court for abuse which was done by him to me last year August. So i dont know what to do about the situation. If he can still do a finger there any suggestions what I can be done

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I got a letter from Cic to do medical however 3 days after I receive another response from cic stating they need a finger print from my husband who is sponsoring me because he had a past criminal record where he was convicted about 10 years ago. However my problem is that now he can't be around me because he as a new case in court for abuse which was done by him to me last year August. So i dont know what to do about the situation. If he can still do a finger there any suggestions what I can be done
Your husband abused you and you are still going through with the sponsorship application? My suggestion is to withdraw the app and get a divorce.

Reactions: kcward7 and wagggal

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
As I understand it, he is sponsoring you. It's possible that the outcome of this court case might render him ineligible anyway.