+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR PCC IN HYDERABAD, INDIA - CONCERNS!!

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
I would like to know how to apply for a PCC in Hyderabad? As I know there are two ways to do it and each has its own challenges.

1. PCC from Passport office – Major Concerns - The Regional passport office is tiringly slow; I applied for renewal of passport back in last week of April’11 only to receive the renewed passport last week – almost 5.5 months. I fear that the PCC may also take a long time.

2. PCC through Police Commissioner office – Applying for a PCC here requires NOC from Employer (Which I don’t want to do), and a letter from the concerned embassy asking for the same. Since I didn’t receive any letter from NDVO I can’t proceed on this but the website says that it will take only 10 days to issue a PCC.

I need expert’s advice here plsssss……else I fear that I may run out of time to get this certificate and submit it to NDVO once they ask for it.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaafqatz said:
I would like to know how to apply for a PCC in Hyderabad? As I know there are two ways to do it and each has its own challenges.

1. PCC from Passport office – Major Concerns - The Regional passport office is tiringly slow; I applied for renewal of passport back in last week of April'11 only to receive the renewed passport last week – almost 5.5 months. I fear that the PCC may also take a long time.

2. PCC through Police Commissioner office – Applying for a PCC here requires NOC from Employer (Which I don't want to do), and a letter from the concerned embassy asking for the same. Since I didn't receive any letter from NDVO I can't proceed on this but the website says that it will take only 10 days to issue a PCC.

I need expert's advice here plsssss......else I fear that I may run out of time to get this certificate and submit it to NDVO once they ask for it.
me too same concern.

but i hear that NOC from employer is not required....at police commissionerate
y dont u just go and give a try....

once i get PCC request ill also try...

if u get any info lemme knw

One more thing....as u received PP last week....PCC from Passport Office wont b a delay for u....bcos Police Verification has been done for u recently....infact i guess u will get PCC in 1 day from Passport office

The delay is only for the ones whose PP is 1 or more years old

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Thanks & ton! Those inputs seems to be be really helpful!! Let me work out on the next steps...

chn-ksa-cnd

Feb 14, 2012
Shaafqatz: Can you please clarify,

1. Wheter PCC through Police Commissioner office is sufficient (or) PCC from Passport office is also required
2. How long does Police commissioner office take to issue the certificate
3. Should the PCC be stamped in the passport by submitting to Passport office

Appreciate your advise

shaafqatz said:

1. PCC from Passport office – Major Concerns - The Regional passport office is tiringly slow; I applied for renewal of passport back in last week of April'11 only to receive the renewed passport last week – almost 5.5 months. I fear that the PCC may also take a long time.

2. PCC through Police Commissioner office – Applying for a PCC here requires NOC from Employer (Which I don't want to do), and a letter from the concerned embassy asking for the same. Since I didn't receive any letter from NDVO I can't proceed on this but the website says that it will take only 10 days to issue a PCC.

I need expert's advice here plsssss......else I fear that I may run out of time to get this certificate and submit it to NDVO once they ask for it.

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

Just received a email from High Commission of Canada stating :

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

requested doc.s in the attachment:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

I am from Hyderabad - India, now my questions?

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

3. Best way to obtain PCC in Hyderabad

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

Appreciate any help extended

hr kumar

Nov 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-06-2012
Passport Req..
22-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi All,

If enquiry is done when the passport is issued than better to approach the passport office for PCC you will get it in one working day..

If you approach police commissionaire it is very lengthy process may take more than 30 days..

In Hyderabad - Approach Ameerpet,Medipatanam passport offices to have early PCC

For any clarifications mail me to ar.raghu2004@gmail.com

iamnav

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
We have recently shifted to a new location. There is no genuine address proof that Passport office is asking. What to do in this case? Please help.