cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I became Canadian PR in 2018 & did soft-landing. Now, I am living in INDIA & planning to move Permanently to Canada in Feb 2020.

Before I leave, I want to get my Parent's Visitor Visa (less than 6 months).

How should I present their Application ?

As an overview, My 2 other siblings are living in India. All Siblings of my Father & Mother live in India.
I have a Permanent Status in Canada, but I do not have any Lease or Bank Account in Canada.
My parents have their own Property in India on their own name.
They have sufficient Balance in their Bank Accounts & that they can take care of themselves both in India & Abroad.
They have once traveled on Schengen Visa. No Other Visa Rejections Ever.

How to strengthen the case that Visa is granted ?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I became Canadian PR in 2018 & did soft-landing. Now, I am living in INDIA & planning to move Permanently to Canada in Feb 2020.

Before I leave, I want to get my Parent's Visitor Visa (less than 6 months).

How should I present their Application ?

As an overview, My 2 other siblings are living in India. All Siblings of my Father & Mother live in India.
I have a Permanent Status in Canada, but I do not have any Lease or Bank Account in Canada.
My parents have their own Property in India on their own name.
They have sufficient Balance in their Bank Accounts & that they can take care of themselves both in India & Abroad.
They have once traveled on Schengen Visa. No Other Visa Rejections Ever.

How to strengthen the case that Visa is granted ?

The applicant has to have

1. Purpose of travel - very important if they do not have a strong travel history
2. Own financial support
3. Home ties
4. Family ties
5. Invitation Letter, if applicable

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It’s recommended that you are actually in Canada for awhile , settled before applying for the TRV for your parents . Applying even before you’re in Canada will appear as though your parents are moving with you

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s recommended that you are actually in Canada for awhile , settled before applying for the TRV for your parents . Applying even before you’re in Canada will appear as though your parents are moving with you
True.
Even IRCC asks in the application if "you are accompanying someone who has permanent status in canada or has recently been approved to move to canada " ? If i reply YES, it makes my case.

Do you think its wise to use that option ?
Also, when it asks in the application my address in canada, i willl not be able provide that since i dont have a lease at the moment. How to cover it up ?