+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for parents tourist visa without country ties or should I apply for supervisa instead?

emerald9415

Jun 11, 2022
My parents dont have strong country ties, for example they have made their land and properties in their children's name (us) and they also have very low liquid fund. So I as a PR in Canada wanted to apply for their visa and show my bank statements as the source of income (around 26k). Now I am not sure if I should go ahead and apply without any countriy ties or should I go for supervisa option? Has anyone been in similar situation, please let me know thank you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My parents dont have strong country ties, for example they have made their land and properties in their children's name (us) and they also have very low liquid fund. So I as a PR in Canada wanted to apply for their visa and show my bank statements as the source of income (around 26k). Now I am not sure if I should go ahead and apply without any countriy ties or should I go for supervisa option? Has anyone been in similar situation, please let me know thank you!
Your parents should show proof of country ties regradless of whether they are applying for a TRV or super visa. How long do you want them to stay? Do you meet the income requirements for a super visa? This is what should determine if you apply for a regular TRV or a super visa.

emerald9415

Jun 11, 2022
Your parents should show proof of country ties regradless of whether they are applying for a TRV or super visa. How long do you want them to stay? Do you meet the income requirements for a super visa? This is what should determine if you apply for a regular TRV or a super visa.
I do meet the income requirement for supervisa but like I mentioned they dont have strong country ties as in no land or property to show and they have retired so no job or even pension letter. However, they have visited canada 15 years ago i dont know if that will help their case