+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for MBA Student visa in Canada after taking Voluntary deportation from US

mike.a

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I went to US with my parents in 2003 when I was 13 years old and overstayed illegally. In 2011, I was caught by police for being over the speed limit with an international driver's license and they arrested me based on that. I have no criminal record except for this single offense.

In June 2011, I took voluntary deportation from US and came back to my home country. Afterwards, In Oct of 2011, I came to Malaysia to finish my bachelor's degree, graduated in 2014 and since then been working as a legal expat in Malaysia as a Senior Digital Marketer now.

Now, I would like to pursue my MBA in a Canadian university, I would like to find out what are my chances for getting a study permit to go to Canada?

Thank you,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I went to US with my parents in 2003 when I was 13 years old and overstayed illegally. In 2011, I was caught by police for being over the speed limit with an international driver's license and they arrested me based on that. I have no criminal record except for this single offense.

In June 2011, I took voluntary deportation from US and came back to my home country. Afterwards, In Oct of 2011, I came to Malaysia to finish my bachelor's degree, graduated in 2014 and since then been working as a legal expat in Malaysia as a Senior Digital Marketer now.

Now, I would like to pursue my MBA in a Canadian university, I would like to find out what are my chances for getting a study permit to go to Canada?

Thank you,
Almost zero. Your best option is to qualify for PR.