+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLYING FOR CSQ BASED ON EXPERIENCE BUT NO PAY SLIP

nikhil008

Feb 6, 2017
Hi,Friends
Can anyone please tell me what to do in order to apply for csq based on experience. I have one year job experience in India, But the salary was paid by cash so I do not have any payslip.what should i do to show my genuinity of my experience.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi,Friends
Can anyone please tell me what to do in order to apply for csq based on experience. I have one year job experience in India, But the salary was paid by cash so I do not have any payslip.what should i do to show my genuinity of my experience.
You can get an employment letter stating your salary and job description.
You must have paid income tax and PF contributions. Or at least filed your returns even if you didnt come under taxable limit ?
You can get PF certificate from your local PF office. Form 16s, and income tax returns.

Reactions: sunnymks

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
mine salary was below tax limit.I was a trainee engineer there.Soi didn't file any tax returns.
So then your course of action is to get an employment reference letter from your company with the below details. If the employment letter is good enough, they wont ask payslips.

An employment letter should have the below

For each job declared in the application for a selection certificate:
• Work attestation or certificate
Each work attestation or certificate must be printed on company letterhead and
contain the following information:
– job duration (start date and end date of the job);
– number of hours worked per week;
– positions that you held and the period during which you held each position;
– brief description of tasks;
– contact information for the employer (including phone number);
– name of the signatory written in block letters;
– signature of the signatory and date.

Now if you cannot provide all the details above in letter satisfactorily, then they will ask for additional proofs such as payslips and PF statements which are listed in Point 22 of the below PDF. They will also ask documents in Point 22 if your work was freelancing.

If everything fails, then get a notary attested letter in the above format from your colleague or manager in that company, attach his business card if available.

Source:

The general list of documents needed for CSQ is here : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
The list of documents asked for can vary according to individuals.

nikhil008

Feb 6, 2017
So then your course of action is to get an employment reference letter from your company with the below details. If the employment letter is good enough, they wont ask payslips.

An employment letter should have the below

For each job declared in the application for a selection certificate:
• Work attestation or certificate
Each work attestation or certificate must be printed on company letterhead and
contain the following information:
– job duration (start date and end date of the job);
– number of hours worked per week;
– positions that you held and the period during which you held each position;
– brief description of tasks;
– contact information for the employer (including phone number);
– name of the signatory written in block letters;
– signature of the signatory and date.

Now if you cannot provide all the details above in letter satisfactorily, then they will ask for additional proofs such as payslips and PF statements which are listed in Point 22 of the below PDF. They will also ask documents in Point 22 if your work was freelancing.

If everything fails, then get a notary attested letter in the above format from your colleague or manager in that company, attach his business card if available.

Source:

The general list of documents needed for CSQ is here : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
The list of documents asked for can vary according to individuals.