+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for Citizenship - School records for children

mreddy

May 2, 2013
Hi Friends,
I am in the process of gathering documents for Citizenship application. There is a lot of confusion on Children School records. I read other's experiences on School records and do not want to make any mistakes here. What is the best and accepted school record for children? Is it Quarterly progress card? Annual report card? A letter from school with attendance? Please throw some light on this out of your experience. According to the instruction guide, one official document from school for each calendar year would suffice. So, I assume one quarterly progress card per calendar year should be ok. Is that correct?

m2013

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mreddy said:
Hi Friends,
I am in the process of gathering documents for Citizenship application. There is a lot of confusion on Children School records. I read other's experiences on School records and do not want to make any mistakes here. What is the best and accepted school record for children? Is it Quarterly progress card? Annual report card? A letter from school with attendance? Please throw some light on this out of your experience. According to the instruction guide, one official document from school for each calendar year would suffice. So, I assume one quarterly progress card per calendar year should be ok. Is that correct?
I send all progress card,annual report card (nov, feb and july) for 4 years

sm2312

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned by m2013, I send every term report card for each year. Additionally, since my kids studied outside Canada befor moving here, I sent those too for the relevant period.