+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for canadian study visa for sept 2016! pakistani students

MASHAL KHAN

Sep 14, 2015
ambersabarabia said:
Again idiotic reasons for rejection
Travel history
Not satisfied u r bonafied student.

What to reply please suggest and also suggest the required supporting docs for applying secons time
Wt do u mean by travel history plz expln.mashalkhan190@yahoo.com

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
MASHAL KHAN said:
Wt do u mean by travel history plz expln.mashalkhan190@yahoo.com
Sad to know i have been also rejected bcos of exactly these two reasons i wish to apply again. Any one please put up some suggestions how to resolve these two issues

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
MASHAL KHAN said:
Good days guys.
this is mashal khan.got msc degree in zoology.intended to get addm in mphil(Msc thesis) at memorial uni canada in marine biology as it is the branch of zoology.
got 6.0 over all(L5.0/R6.0/W6.0/S6.5)
matric 71%
fsc 69%
BA 75%(elective english)
Bsc 80%
Msc 71%
all docu r ready like fian docu,property,bank sts etc.plus i hv a govt job this might b the reason to make the visa officer staisf tht i will come back to ma own country?
just wanted to ask wtelse shd i need to do ?i wana present ma case in a way that there may not be any deficiency.i will do my best and then the God will do the rest.
thanx cheers.
Your IELTS score is FAR too low to be approved for a study visa for a Masters. You need to retake the IELTS test and score at least 6.5 in each of the four categories if you want any chance of being approved.

MASHAL KHAN

Sep 14, 2015
scylla said:
Your IELTS score is FAR too low to be approved for a study visa for a Masters. You need to retake the IELTS test and score at least 6.5 in each of the four categories if you want any chance of being approved.

but university would give me an offer .so ielts is just for adm.as far as uni gives me adm no worries thn.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
MASHAL KHAN said:
but university would give me an offer .so ielts is just for adm.as far as uni gives me adm no worries thn.
Just because the university has accepted you doesn't mean that CIC will. Plenty of people here have been accepted by the university but refused by CIC. Based on your writing here, your English certainly is not strong enough to complete a Master's in Canada. You should spend time improving your English skills before you come here - otherwise it will be an extremely hard struggle.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Scylla is right, colleges and universities accept u but it has nothing to do with CIC. they have their own criteria. You asked abt my travel history before. I have traveled to 3 countries. I mentioned all. One mistake i made was that i didnt submit my very old passport thinking that i have never traveled on it and its expired. May be this is y they wrote travel history as reason

Rockonplease

Jun 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Online Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2016
Application approved today. After four long and painful months.

afaq zaman

Jan 2, 2013
if any body can help me guys.........i am in a great confussion, i am currently a student of BS Geology 7th semester. I shall complete my 7th semester in coming feb 2017 and then my 8th semester in june 2017... can i apply for september 2017, as the deadlines of universities for MS will be closed by my completion of degree that june 2017...Can any university in canada gives me admission in on basis of 7th semester...??

rabailG

Aug 5, 2016
guys i apply online base for study permit 24 june with upfront medical 9 weeks finsh but i stll not got medical passed i dont know what happens status is we need your medical information this status change on 27 july but still no update of medical,,,pls share your medical experiace
thanku :'(

ebbie12

Jul 26, 2014
Hi guys ,hope you all are getting response from VO and getting your visa at time. Guys please help me out ,i am university graduate with degree in Electronics engineering and my plan is to take admission in an engineering technology program offered by seneca ,centennial and humber other than electronics because i have heard that visa officer rejects visa if you are are studying same course without advancement in it .But after reading all the posts on this forum my hopes are weakening that most of the college applicants from pakistan got thier visa rejected.please if there is anyperson with succes story having same profile as me please share experience with me ,so that will motivate me to make things start.

ebbie12

Jul 26, 2014
Hi guys ,hope you all are getting response from VO and getting your visa at time. Guys please help me out ,i am university graduate with degree in Electronics engineering and my plan is to take admission in an engineering technology program offered by seneca ,centennial and humber other than electronics because i have heard that visa officer rejects visa if you are are studying same course without advancement in it .But after reading all the posts on this forum my hopes are weakening that most of the applicants for college admission from pakistan got thier visa rejected.please if there is anyperson with succes story having same profile as me please share experience with me ,so that will motivate me to make things start.

May 2, 2011
Hi Guys,

Has anyone applied in July 2016 for Sept 2016 classes? My sister was accepted in MEng - Information Systems program at Concordia University. She had to wait for the Quebec acceptance certificate which delayed her visa application a bit. She was approved by Quebec and her application has been in process from July 4, 2016 by Islamabad Visa office. There has not been any update from then. I wanted to ask if there were any similar candidates.

Guys, I came to Canada years back and we were used to have a google doc sheet for tracking timelines. Do we have any similar thing for fall 2016 intake?

Regards,

Ali

Lucky Guy

Jun 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2016
Doc's Request.
24-Oct-2016 (Updated Loa)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-Nov-2016
Applied on 18 July
Medical Request 14 August
Medical Done 22 August
Medical Passed 27 August

Wanted to know How much time CIC would take to make a final decision. Are there any chances of refusal after medical request ??