Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
hr31 said:
diploma program after bachelors?? i mean post graduate diploma or any undergraduate diploma?
undergraduate diploma but I guess I managed to convince visa officer about why I changed my field.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
silent3y3s said:
undergraduate diploma but I guess I managed to convince visa officer about why I changed my field.
yeah you are lucky you convinced the VO. may i ask what was your educational background when you applied for diploma?? and the field of your undergrad diploma?? thanks

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
hr31 said:
yeah you are lucky you convinced the VO. may i ask what was your educational background when you applied for diploma?? and the field of your undergrad diploma?? thanks
technical background and got visa for aviation operation diploma program but I do not recommend anyone to apply for visa as chances are less. I have seen so many students from Pak and their visa got rejected after 6month from the date of submission.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
re3dv said:
Already applied and obtained the visa (Allhamdullilah)..u can ask anything visa related..best of luck to u
Can u kindly share ur details? education, finance, ties etc

ATTIQA ARSHAD

Jan 7, 2015
Hey talha-gujar....i am from pakistan i got rejection in study visa inast year.... Nowi want to apply again... Please can u give me your e-mail bcaus i want to get somedetail from you.... Please if u dont mond....

rau

Jun 22, 2016
i was thinking that how long does it really take to process for study permit m gonna apply most probably by the end of june and gonna submit medical police etc all documents along

usman2020

Jun 22, 2016
re3dv said:
Already applied and obtained the visa (Allhamdullilah)..u can ask anything visa related..best of luck to u
what is the minimum english language requirement to study in canada
i mean if i dont have ielts or any english language test?????

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
I have a query if someone can help me out, which is, i planning to apply for study permit for my sister. The confusion is that most of the masters programs are of 1 year, upon their completion she will get only 1 year's work permit. Is there any way to get 3 years workpermit? what is the work around? if she enrolls for another master after completing one and study for 2 programs for 2 years, will she get 3 years Work permit and subsequently will she be allowed to apply for permanent residency?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
usman2020 said:
what is the minimum english language requirement to study in canada
i mean if i dont have ielts or any english language test?????
there are some universities in which you can apply without ielts if you can show some documents that the language of instruction was english in your last degree. university of regina and concordia university can accept you without ielts. my 2 friends got admission in both universities without ielts.

Aneeqa

Jun 23, 2016
Hi,
I have successfully done my BBA from a well known university in Pakistan! Im looking forward to apply in Canada for studies which can lead to PR in Canada.
Im confused in , as per CIC one should have a 2 year program to achieve a 3 year post graduate work permit, does it have to be a 2 year program or can I do MBA of 1 year twice in different fields ? will it make it up to a 2 year eligibility to gain 3 year PGWP ?
and also please let me know that if that is so , the 1 year programs opted should be of the same level ? Like both can be 1 year MBA or it should be MBA then Phd or a diploma then MBA ?

If we talk about studying a single program what should be its duration ? will a 16 months program eligible in getting my way towards a 3 year work permit ?
Please do inform me if there is any other way of gaining a 3 year Work Permit ?

farizz145

Jun 22, 2016
Hi, I recently applied for a study permit and got refused by cic when I applied online. They then sent me a checklist of the reasons they rejected me. The reasons were:
1) I didn't specify my purpose of visit.
2) I didn't provide my fathers letter of employment.
3) I didn't provide transcripts/diplomas.

So, for 1) I mentioned clearly in my letter of purpose that I want go to Canada for higher studies because it's education system is good and affordable.
For 2) there was no such option in the document checklist stating I have to provide my father's letter of employment.
For 3) I don't understand what transcripts CIC would require and there was no such option to upload it. P.S I uploaded my acceptance letter where it was mentioned.

Can anyone pls help me with this, because I am applying again, and I don't want to get rejected again.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
I have a query if someone can help me out, which is, i planning to apply for study permit for my sister. The confusion is that most of the masters programs are of 1 year, upon their completion she will get only 1 year's work permit. Is there any way to get 3 years workpermit? what is the work around? if she enrolls for another master after completing one and study for 2 programs for 2 years, will she get 3 years Work permit and subsequently will she be allowed to apply for permanent residency?
reposting the qquery

rau

Jun 22, 2016
re3dv said:
Already applied and obtained
can u help me that is police clearance letter compulsory to be submitted with the application or they will ask later on

Bilal455

May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 April
File Transfer...
8 April
Med's Request
Waiting