+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for BOWP - When should I receive AOR?

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey everyone! I just submitted my documents for PR, finally! From your experience, how long it takes to receive AOR? I will need it to apply for BOWP.

I am CEC, Inland

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Mine was appeared in 5 minutes although date on AOR was next day, 21 Sept. Looked like it was auto generated so most likely in a day in your case...

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Mine was appeared in 5 minutes although date on AOR was next day, 21 Sept. Looked like it was auto generated so most likely in a day in your case...
Thank you, sir. After AOR, when I can expect the next request? Just FYI, I have submitted upfront medicals as well.

I see your update status in the footer. Just curious, when biometrics request is being sent? Not to mention, all offices that take fingerprints are closed?

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you, sir. After AOR, when I can expect the next request? Just FYI, I have submitted upfront medicals as well.

I see your update status in the footer. Just curious, when biometrics request is being sent? Not to mention, all offices that take fingerprints are closed?
I did upfront medical as well but never got biometrics request. Medical usually takes 3-4 weeks to process. I didn’t see any activity till I got ppr.

Reactions: Generosuboy

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hey guys any idea about how long it takes for R10 completeness check because to apply for BOWP they also mentioned not just the AOR ,R10 completeness check should be finished.

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys any idea about how long it takes for R10 completeness check because to apply for BOWP they also mentioned not just the AOR ,R10 completeness check should be finished.
You don't need to pass R10 to apply. In the AOR it is not stated anything about it

Generosuboy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
If you have already submitted your eAPR, you do NOT need to wait for the R10 completeness check to be completed before you apply for the BOWP. You only need to provide a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt that you received after you submitted your application. It is true that the BOWP cannot be finalized before the R10 check, but you can submit your application before that, and benefit from implied status, if that is necessary.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
If you have already submitted your eAPR, you do NOT need to wait for the R10 completeness check to be completed before you apply for the BOWP. You only need to provide a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt that you received after you submitted your application. It is true that the BOWP cannot be finalized before the R10 check, but you can submit your application before that, and benefit from implied status, if that is necessary.
Alrighty thanks for the info...

jashnishad1

Jul 26, 2017
Hello,

I came to India in February and stuck here. I am currently on PGWP (which will expire in August, 2020). I received an ITA, but not able to take upfront medical test and cannot apply for PCC due to COVID-19.

Can i apply without Medical & PCC and attach LOE?, explaining my current situation. Will i receive AOR with incomplete application submitted?
Also, i need to apply for BOWP. Will i be able to apply for BOWP while currently living outside of Canada?

Please help!