Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Hello, my name is Mirwais Ahmed Noori, I live in Afghanistan and there is no way to study in Afghanistan, so please let me know if you want to study in Canada. I want in Canada live

Dec 15, 2023
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Afghanistan
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Why Canada? Plenty of other countries closer to Afghanistan
I want to live there. If the Canadian government had announced that they would give visas to 40,000 Afghans, I would like to ask you to give me my head.

Dec 15, 2023
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Afghanistan
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, my name is Mirwais Ahmed Noori, I live in Afghanistan and there is no way to study in Afghanistan, so please let me know if you want to study in Canada. I want in Canada live
Canada has already reached their target fir accepting Afghan citizens. To get a study permit you would need to show that you’ve been accepted to a college/university, you have around 20k CAD in savings, could pay the first year tuition and travel cost and show that you had strong ties to Afghanistan and would return after your studies. Realistically given the conditions in Afghanistan and the amount of Afghan citizens applying for asylum across the world it will be very difficult to get approved for a study permit and most families won’t have access to the funds to qualify for a study permit.

Dec 15, 2023
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Afghanistan
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Canada has already reached their target fir accepting Afghan citizens. To get a study permit you would need to show that you’ve been accepted to a college/university, you have around 20k CAD in savings, could pay the first year tuition and travel cost and show that you had strong ties to Afghanistan and would return after your studies. Realistically given the conditions in Afghanistan and the amount of Afghan citizens applying for asylum across the world it will be very difficult to get approved for a study permit and most families won’t have access to the funds to qualify for a study permit.
Canada has not reached 20,000 Afghans, so I can apply for an immigration visa to Canada. If you can help me, please message me if I want to immigrate from Afghanistan and live in Canada.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Canada has not reached 20,000 Afghans, so I can apply for an immigration visa to Canada. If you can help me, please message me if I want to immigrate from Afghanistan and live in Canada.
I think Canada has done more than enough to help Afghanistan. We accepted over 40'000 since that scheme was introduced. Maybe it is time to get active in your homeland and kick the Taliban out. Just a suggestion...

Dec 15, 2023
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Afghanistan
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
I think Canada has done more than enough to help Afghanistan. We accepted over 40'000 since that scheme was introduced. Maybe it is time to get active in your homeland and kick the Taliban out. Just a suggestion...
I want to live and work in Canada, I am not aterrorist