+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying Citizenship with Kid - Which is easier / feasible Online or paper

Karthikheyan

Jan 3, 2018
Hi People in the Forum,

Wanting your thoughts / experience / advice -
I am eligible for my citizenship and my wife's eligibility will be good around Aug'2024 (based on physical presence); Assuming my 12 year old kid does not need to prove physical presence, I am planning to apply citizenship for my kid and myself.
Could you suggest the best approach ( paper based or online )?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi People in the Forum,

I am eligible for my citizenship and my wife's eligibility will be good around Aug'2024 (based on physical presence); Assuming my 12 year old kid does not need to prove physical presence, I am planning to apply citizenship for my kid and myself.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi People in the Forum,

online mode,

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hi People in the Forum,

Hi, my spouse will be eligible to apply at the end of the year with our daughter. How does this application work? You start the adult one and there’s an option to add the child after? When do you add the child on the same application?