+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying again PR Application Withdrawal Request

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out on the following query:

I applied for PR-CEC and my AOR was Nov, 2022. Due to personal issues I had to withdraw it last month (Nov, 2023). My withdrawal is still in process and I received acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded my case to relevant department (haven't gotten confirmation of withdrawal yet). I created a separate account and got ITA for new CEC-Application. My work-permit is expiring soon, I wanted to know as confirmation of withdrawal might need more time, can I submit documents for AOR ? Or there are chances of refusal?

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
Hi everyone,
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out on the following query:

I applied for PR-CEC and my AOR was Nov, 2022. Due to personal issues I had to withdraw it last month (Nov, 2023). My withdrawal is still in process and I received acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded my case to relevant department (haven't gotten confirmation of withdrawal yet). I created a separate account and got ITA for new CEC-Application. My work-permit is expiring soon, I wanted to know as confirmation of withdrawal might need more time, can I submit documents for AOR ? Or there are chances of refusal?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
If I were you, I will apply, and I would use the Letter of Explanation section in the application (when you will submit documents and everything) and explain the situation and add the acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded your case to relevant department. Explain that you had to withdraw your application for x reasons but now you are totally ready to go ahead with a new application.

x.pggmmprs.x

Dec 12, 2023
Hi Ali, I was specifically told by IRCC to not enter the pool again until withdrawal is complete. I don't think you should submit the application until the withdrawal is complete. My AOR was October and I requested withdrawal in November. My withdrawal is still pending as well.

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
Hi Ali, I was specifically told by IRCC to not enter the pool again until withdrawal is complete. I don't think you should submit the application until the withdrawal is complete. My AOR was October and I requested withdrawal in November. My withdrawal is still pending as well.
Hi,
I called IRCC helpline yesterday, I was told that if I have submitted withdrawal request and if it has been forwarded to the dept then I can submit documents (AOR). But to be honest, I still have apprehensions

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
If I were you, I will apply, and I would use the Letter of Explanation section in the application (when you will submit documents and everything) and explain the situation and add the acknowledgement from IRCC that they have forwarded your case to relevant department. Explain that you had to withdraw your application for x reasons but now you are totally ready to go ahead with a new application.
Thanks a lot for the response. I am also thinking on the similar lines. Planning to wait for a month max for a confirmation if not then I would proceed with my new application. Only problem is that I have reached IRCC multiple times and they are not giving any update about my withdrawal request.

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
Hi,
Did you receive any update about withdrawal request? Did you try tracking it?

Jan 4, 2024
I also withdraw my CEC PR application in Nov 2023. Have heard any updates yet?

x.pggmmprs.x

Dec 12, 2023
Hi,
I called IRCC helpline yesterday, I was told that if I have submitted withdrawal request and if it has been forwarded to the dept then I can submit documents (AOR). But to be honest, I still have apprehensions
Any updates on the withdrawal of your application?