+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying after a refusal

Kk14

May 3, 2018
Hello people, looking for some answers for my queries.

My previous pr application got refused due to insufficient work experience.
Now I am planning to reapply after a year of gaining experience. Below are my questions.

My crs score with current ielts and work experience without adding spouse is 444. My spouse's ielts score has expired so I can't include that score to increase my crs.
1) Is it good to apply without spouse accompanying or will it cause any problem in the future when I try to bring my family?

My work experience goes like this:
Job 1 with employer A: June 2010 to April 2011.
Job 2 with employer B: June 2018 to present
I have close to 2 years of work experience now. But i had also been working for short term periods( 3-6 months) in between in the same job category. In my previous application I had mentioned my first job experience alone and did not mention about the short term work as I thought it will not be counted along with my other experience.
2) Can I add these to my work experience now as it may get close to three years of total work experience which may in turn increase my crs score. I am still unsure if I will be getting a work reference letter from the institutions where I worked for short term period.
But I can surely get from my current employer.
3) Will I be questioned as to why I had not mentioned it in my previous application and have a chance of rejection again?

Looking for answers so I could proceed further.

Last edited:

Kk14

May 3, 2018
Hello people, looking for some answers for my queries.

My previous pr application got refused due to insufficient work experience.
Now I am planning to reapply after a year of gaining experience. Below are my questions.

My crs score with current ielts and work experience without adding spouse is 444. My spouse's ielts score has expired so I can't include that score to increase my crs.
1) Is it good to apply without spouse accompanying or will it cause any problem in the future when I try to bring my family?

My work experience goes like this:
Job 1 with employer A: June 2010 to April 2011.
Job 2 with employer B: June 2018 to present
I have close to 2 years of work experience now. But i had also been working for short term periods( 3-6 months) in between in the same job category. In my previous application I had mentioned my first job experience alone and did not mention about the short term work as I thought it will not be counted along with my other experience.
2) Can I add these to my work experience now as it may get close to three years of total work experience which may in turn increase my crs score. I am still unsure if I will be getting a work reference letter from the institutions where I worked for short term period.
But I can surely get from my current employer.
3) Will I be questioned as to why I had not mentioned it in my previous application and have a chance of rejection again?

Looking for answers so I could proceed further.
Bumping up the post