Waved Off
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah soon!!!
Thtz kwl man.. congratz...

Well I will be at London, Ontario... HR... Western Uni..

wad about u?

rcpp said:
Oh hey,

Just an update on my side..

I got a passport request last Sunday, and went to the Embassy to submit it. The visa got stamped on my passport within the day. I'll be posting my profile tomorrow :D

Where are you going, which college and course?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Fujrawiii said:

wad about u?
Alright, cool bro. Good luck!

I'd be attending SAIT Polytechnic, Calgary, AB. Civil Engineering Tech.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
I am still waiting on the visa from the embassy. My flight is on 8th of august. They asked for some fees so they can supply with a paper that I can travel with. Its like a small passport cause mine is not valid. So I am planning on visiting the embassy tomorrow and see if they finished my paper work.

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Nas_AA said:
I am still waiting on the visa from the embassy. My flight is on 8th of august. They asked for some fees so they can supply with a paper that I can travel with. Its like a small passport cause mine is not valid. So I am planning on visiting the embassy tomorrow and see if they finished my paper work.
Alright bro. Do update us

hasham.ather

Jul 1, 2014
Hi there!
i just want to know that which documents are required to show home country ties actually i applied from abu dhabi embassy so i submitted my dad's salary, employment certificates and his last six month pay slips and i showed 170k AED so is they enough?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
hasham.ather said:
Hi there!
i just want to know that which documents are required to show home country ties actually i applied from abu dhabi embassy so i submitted my dad's salary, employment certificates and his last six month pay slips and i showed 170k AED so is they enough?
Passport stamps could be one way of proving, like going out of UAE to go back to your home country; vice versa. Another one could be properties named after your parents or yourself, and family members back home. And did you submit a study plan?

Yeah, that's actually more than enough. What's important is, that amount of money is kept in the bank for 4months and up, and there's source of funding for your studies after your first year.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
I went there today morning. Told them that my flight is on 8th of august which is 4 days ahead. So I spent 4 hours in the embassy today. Then ended up leaving for couples of hours and then I came back and I got my visa on a paper.
They did my visa today only after I showed them my flight ticket and told them its urgent cause they only work on monday and wednesday. They gave me letter of introduction and two papers to show at the airport.

Thanks for everyone who helped me directly and indirectly. I will be deleting this account soon. Flying on 8th of august Emirates airlines from dubai

k.m.elzeiny1995

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
dubai - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
abu Dhabi visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fujrawiii said:

wad about u?
hi fujrawii ,

did you get the letter of introduction one week after passport request , or one week after you got your passport ?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
Nas_AA said:
I went there today morning. Told them that my flight is on 8th of august which is 4 days ahead. So I spent 4 hours in the embassy today. Then ended up leaving for couples of hours and then I came back and I got my visa on a paper.
They did my visa today only after I showed them my flight ticket and told them its urgent cause they only work on monday and wednesday. They gave me letter of introduction and two papers to show at the airport.

Thanks for everyone who helped me directly and indirectly. I will be deleting this account soon. Flying on 8th of august Emirates airlines from dubai
Congrats! Best wishes on your studies :)

Fujrawiii

May 22, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Med's Request
Waved Off
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah soon!!!
I got after a week!

k.m.elzeiny1995 said:
hi fujrawii ,

did you get the letter of introduction one week after passport request , or one week after you got your passport ?

re-uh21

Mar 16, 2016
Hi guys, I have seen one of you had applied for sait, and if Im not bothering you I would like to know if you could gimme some information please! congrats to both and all of you!

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Hi guys. I am also hoping to apply for the student visa from Abu Dhabi. What can I show for ties to the UAE? I was born and bred here and I never went to my home country (which is Palestine). Is there a chance my visa will be rejected? Can I just show my birth certificate and that I have family here? Mother, brother, sister, aunts, uncles etc.
Please help me out!

bakhtawar.com

Oct 31, 2015
Four Months bank statement from my parent {total tuition fees + each yr expenses 10000 C$}

i am looking to take the admission in Memorial University for Newfoundland . My expenses are given below please tell me how much money i have to show in the bank statement.

1 Semester = 852$
1 Year Expense = 10000$

Accordingly i have to show 10852$ if i am not wrong

or i have to pay the fee of total 9 semester = 7668$ and the 2.5 years expense which will be round about = 25k so i have to show = 32668 $

Please tell me which figure is correct

1 year fee + 1 year expense = 4month bank statement
or
2.5 year fee + 2.5 year expenses = 4 month bank statement

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
re-uh21 said:
Hi guys, I have seen one of you had applied for sait, and if Im not bothering you I would like to know if you could gimme some information please! congrats to both and all of you!
Hey,

I'm currently studying in SAIT. Is there anything I can help you with?

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
FMJeb said:
Hi guys. I am also hoping to apply for the student visa from Abu Dhabi. What can I show for ties to the UAE? I was born and bred here and I never went to my home country (which is Palestine). Is there a chance my visa will be rejected? Can I just show my birth certificate and that I have family here? Mother, brother, sister, aunts, uncles etc.
Please help me out!

What I did to prove my ties were: I made my parents create a letter explaining their support and willingness to send me back to UAE or Philippines once I'm done. Second is a land title document showing that my parents own the property back home. Lastly, my parents' employment certificates.

Hope that helps.