+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply WP by land border!

Bellachan

Jul 11, 2018
I'm currently holding Canada visitor visa after I got declined twice when extended a work permit and now I want to apply for it by land border. Is there any possible way I would get deported? I heard that it's hard to get through the USA border without USA visa. I wonder if I should go or not?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to explain why your work permit was declined given unless you resolve those reasons do not think applying again will make much difference.

For information people who flagpole do not actually enter the US so do not need a US visa. Of course this also assumes they have some legal status to return to a Canada.

Reactions: Bellachan

Bellachan

Jul 11, 2018
You need to explain why your work permit was declined given unless you resolve those reasons do not think applying again will make much difference.

For information people who flagpole do not actually enter the US so do not need a US visa. Of course this also assumes they have some legal status to return to a Canada.
Hi, the first time because I didn't have a valid LMIA from my employer, and the second time I got all of the correct documents including IMLA but I was holding visitor visor so they didn't allow me to apply for work permit within Canada.