01-04-2014
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,

I know that Spouse sponsorship would take 8 to 9 months , So I would like to try my luck on visitor visa first ;

Planning to bring my wife stating that she would be here for a month to visit places ; Also give return ticket proof , future dated Distance educational exam enrollment in india , Banks statements ;

Can you please suggest the Approval rate for my case? Also any other Document suggest to show strong ties to india ? Is it worth trying ? Will it negatively impact sponsorship application in future ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jaya1985 said:
Hi,

I know that Spouse sponsorship would take 8 to 9 months , So I would like to try my luck on visitor visa first ;

Planning to bring my wife stating that she would be here for a month to visit places ; Also give return ticket proof , future dated Distance educational exam enrollment in india , Banks statements ;

Can you please suggest the Approval rate for my case? Also any other Document suggest to show strong ties to india ? Is it worth trying ? Will it negatively impact sponsorship application in future ?
1. I would guess less than 10% approvals
2. Doesn't impact future applications.

chums09

Feb 24, 2014
Hi... based on my experience, i sponsored my husband in 2009. I mailed his application July 2009 and we received his Visa October 2009. I don't know if it makes a difference in timeline, He is from the Philippines. Before submitting my sponsorship application in 2009, i heard fro
people that processing times takes about 6 months for my country. I don't know if we got lucky or what.. i would just go ahead with the sponsorship application instead of tourist visa.