+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply US Visa From Canada or Pakstan with super visa

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Hi,

we just got Super Visa for 2 years and we will visit Canada in March 2015 for a 6 months and then we will come back to Pakistan. During our stay in Canada I want to visit US for 5 to 7 days. What do you suggest where should we apply for US visa Pakistan or Canada?

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
saqi4you said:
Hi,

we just got Super Visa for 2 years and we will visit Canada in March 2015 for a 6 months and then we will come back to Pakistan. During our stay in Canada I want to visit US for 5 to 7 days. What do you suggest where should we apply for US visa Pakistan or Canada?

Hi
now we are here in mississsauga !
can some one give me idea about this ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

saqi4you said:
Hi
now we are here in mississsauga !
can some one give me idea about this ?
1. YOu might have difficulty with getting a US visa in Canada, as you are a visitor. All you can do is try.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quoting from us consulate Toronto:

"It is generally advisable for short-term visitors to Canada to apply in their home country for a U.S. visa

If you have no long-term status in Ontario (i.e. you are a visitor and not a permanent resident, immigrant, refugee, student or worker in Canada), the best place to apply for a U.S. visa is in your home country. It is usually more difficult for short-term visitors to Canada to demonstrate that they qualify for a visa and are often refused. The U.S. embassy in your home country can provide visa information specific to your nationality."