+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Trv from usa

Wajeehafarooq

Mar 6, 2018
Can anyone help me getting the information? My parents are travelling to USA from pakistan in April 2018. Is it possible to apply canada visa from USA on pakistani passport? They just want to visit canada for 2 weeks to see me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can anyone help me getting the information? My parents are travelling to USA from pakistan in April 2018. Is it possible to apply canada visa from USA on pakistani passport? They just want to visit canada for 2 weeks to see me.
It would be best if they apply when they are still in Pakistan to prove they have stronger ties to return to. Applying as visitors when they are in the US is not a good idea.

They must apply online, not paper applications

Wajeehafarooq

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for your quick reply. Just wanted to know bcz they have only 2 weeks before they travel to USA. And visa processing takes longer time. So they r only left with the chance to apply from USA if possible

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
they will be staying in USA for 6 months. already have their return tickets to Pakistan for September.
Did you eventually apply for TRV of your parents while they were in USA. I am in the same boat, parents are visiting brother in USA and I need to bring them to Canada to visit. What is better option : apply online or paper based.
Thanks a ton for your guidance,,,,