+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Sponsor Spouse - Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Raymond Leung, May 15, 2018.

  1. Hello! My wife is a Canadian Citizen & I am a HongKong Citizen, we get married in year 2013 & living in HK currently, now we are planning to move back to Canada, I have read the below services online info & going to prepare the documents, but if anyone could share the experience with us about the questions? Thanks a lot!


    1. If I could submit the application documents to HK office?

    2. Which office address & who I should send to? Send it in person or by post?

    3. Any specific tips for prepare the package?

    Best Regards!

    Raymond Leung
  2. Hi,

    Please follow the instructions to submit the application that are in the guide you linked here (specific section linked below). The application is submitted to Mississauga.


Share This Page