+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply PR

nedcess

Mar 2, 2016
hi i'm new on this site i receive my first CVCP it said the family member you have listed on your application are require to undergo immigration examination pursuant to the immigration refugee protection act and regulation. i dont have any idea what i'm going to do cause my husband is in Riyadh right is there any body encounter like this please help me

Genjailopz

Jan 4, 2016
That exactly my problem we have same situation now im seeking advice tobthe lawyer cause i cancel my spinsorship for him they told me to submit legal proof for separation within 90days.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedcess said:
hi i'm new on this site i receive my first CVCP it said the family member you have listed on your application are require to undergo immigration examination pursuant to the immigration refugee protection act and regulation. i dont have any idea what i'm going to do cause my husband is in Riyadh right is there any body encounter like this please help me
Your husband can have his medicals anywhere in the world that he can find an immigration approved doctor. It is not a problem for you getting medicals in different countries.

Genjailopz said:
That exactly my problem we have same situation now im seeking advice tobthe lawyer cause i cancel my spinsorship for him they told me to submit legal proof for separation within 90days.
That doesn't sound like the same problem to me. You do not need separation in order to cancel sponsorship. You just need to withdraw your sponsorship application. However, if you are applying for PR yourself right now at the same time, then it is not considered sponsorship and in that case, you can not remove your husband from your file unless you separate from him and you better be sure too because if you remove him from your application, you can never sponsor him in the future. You can however without removing him from your file ask to change his status to not-accompanying. That will mean he will have medicals too but not get the PR visa and you could sponsor him later if you want to as long as you are still married.

nedcess

Mar 2, 2016
hi leon thank you for your reply i just want to make sure do i need to tell to my husband that he need to go in immigration examination without any document proof from CIC because all i know he need a a medical form from CIC