+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply from USA to get canadian visitor visa with 3-4 day USA , canada tour

Anujin batorgil

Jul 11, 2019
I am planning to enter Canada by applying from USA. i am going to book tour from USA and it allows me to travel some cities in Canada and go back to USA. is there a chance that i get visitor visa with this purpose?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No, this is very unlikely to be approved. This is a common way to apply when people are trying to immigrate on a tourist visa, and 99% are rejected.

Anujin batorgil

Jul 11, 2019
No, this is very unlikely to be approved. This is a common way to apply when people are trying to immigrate on a tourist visa, and 99% are rejected.
i have applied for visitor visa from my home country and it refused since im from poor country seems like they didnt even see my papers. Reason why they refused was purpose of my visit and now i would like to reapply from USA. Do u think it would work? even without tour?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
i have applied for visitor visa from my home country and it refused since im from poor country seems like they didnt even see my papers. Reason why they refused was purpose of my visit and now i would like to reapply from USA. Do u think it would work? even without tour?
No, because it will be obvious to IRCC that you are trying to immigrate on a visitor visa and that you will overstay. Lots of people from "poor" countries get visas - it's not about the country you're from, it's about your intentions and purpose of visit.

If you're trying to pretend to be a tourist, they will see that (they deal with thousands of such applications every month), and will deny you.

Reactions: Buletruck

Anujin batorgil

Jul 11, 2019
but
No, because it will be obvious to IRCC that you are trying to immigrate on a visitor visa and that you will overstay. Lots of people from "poor" countries get visas - it's not about the country you're from, it's about your intentions and purpose of visit.

If you're trying to pretend to be a tourist, they will see that (they deal with thousands of such applications every month), and will deny you.
Tbh i am not trying to overstay , since i've allready applied for University in Canada i just head it is easier if u get there with Canadian visa and change it . But reason why i am doing this is also to see my boyfriend in Montreal . Uni will start in january so just before that wanted to get there

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You’ve been denied in your own country and now you plan to apply from a country where you have absolutely no ties......definite fail.
You’re also lying to IRCC about you reasons and potentially risking a refusal of your student visa if you keep applying in rapid succession.