+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for visitor visa for my dad

ONLM

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am using the new visitor visa portal to apply for a visitor visa for my dad and I am an authorized, representative. I have completed the application and would like to ask whether I need to include my name in the signature or my signature as a representative prior to submitting the application.

I know it is simple question, but I want to make sure all goo before submit the application

Thank you

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am using the new visitor visa portal to apply for a visitor visa for my dad and I am an authorized, representative. I have completed the application and would like to ask whether I need to include my name in the signature or my signature as a representative prior to submitting the application.

I know it is simple question, but I want to make sure all goo before submit the application

Thank you
signature is enough as your name would be written as representative

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi There,

When we apply for visitor visas for parents, Is an affidavit needed for the asserts, if so does it need to have the asserts shown in CAD?

Thanks,

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hi There,

When we apply for visitor visas for parents, Is an affidavit needed for the asserts, if so does it need to have the asserts shown in CAD?

Thanks,
Best practice is to get valuation from the certified valuator (not from property dealer/realator, certified valuator is the one who's approved by banks or finance houses) where they will confirm the ownership and current value in local currency as well as in CAD$

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Best practice is to get valuation from the certified valuator (not from property dealer/realator, certified valuator is the one who's approved by banks or finance houses) where they will confirm the ownership and current value in local currency as well as in CAD$
Thank you