+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for super visa while visitor visa on passport

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

My parents had visitor visa that is expiring in April 2019 (7-8 months from now). I want them to visit next year summer. I am wondering if i can apply for their super visa currently even though they have visitor visa on their passport? Is there any restriction that first your current visitor visa expires and then only you can apply for super visa?

please advise.

Regards
Priya

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My parents had visitor visa that is expiring in April 2019 (7-8 months from now). I want them to visit next year summer. I am wondering if i can apply for their super visa currently even though they have visitor visa on their passport? Is there any restriction that first your current visitor visa expires and then only you can apply for super visa?
No to both questions

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
sorry but i am not able to understand your response.

You say...
No , i cannot apply for super visa while they have visitor visa that is valid currently?

And,
you say...
that, there is No restriction that first your current visitor visa expires and then only you can apply for super visa.

Please suggest. Thank you!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
sorry but i am not able to understand your response.

You say...
No , i cannot apply for super visa while they have visitor visa that is valid currently?
They can apply for super visas when they are in their home country.

I answered 'No' because you wrote they are visiting next summer. They cannot apply for super visas when they are visiting/in Canada.

And,
you say...
that, there is No restriction that first your current visitor visa expires and then only you can apply for super visa.

Please suggest. Thank you!!
There is no restriction

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
given current waiting times can one apply for super visa and then travel to canada on visitor visa..
Once request for passport or medical comes in the foregin country they can go back to get the super visa stamped.