+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for PR with study permit application under process?

albertaphd

Apr 19, 2018
Hello

My study permit application is under process. I have a fully funded PhD offer from one of the top research universities in Canada. Prior to securing the admission offer, we (my family and I) applied for Canadian PR, but it got cancelled due to incomplete documentation. Now we have another invitation to apply for PR. My question is, can we apply for the PR while my study permit is still under process? We would very much like to apply while documents such as the medical check-up proof and PCCs (we have multiple) are still valid.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello

My study permit application is under process. I have a fully funded PhD offer from one of the top research universities in Canada. Prior to securing the admission offer, we (my family and I) applied for Canadian PR, but it got cancelled due to incomplete documentation. Now we have another invitation to apply for PR. My question is, can we apply for the PR while my study permit is still under process? We would very much like to apply while documents such as the medical check-up proof and PCCs (we have multiple) are still valid.
Sure, no problem at all.