+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for PNP while my FSW application is inprogress

hosseinojani

Nov 6, 2018
My partner and I have received the ITA on her EE profile in FSW program. Also, I have been waiting for Provincial programs such as Saskatchewan to apply.
I want to know whether I can apply for another program while my current application is in progress or not.

Talk2jt

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
You can't. You can not have two applications. Since you have the FSW ongoing, that's great, means you can settle in any province in Canada. You will have to cancel one for the other. Besides I have never heard of anyone who has an opportunity of ITA from FSW and wants to consider PNP.

hosseinojani

Nov 6, 2018
You can't. You can not have two applications. Since you have the FSW ongoing, that's great, means you can settle in any province in Canada. You will have to cancel one for the other. Besides I have never heard of anyone who has an opportunity of ITA from FSW and wants to consider PNP.
Thank you for your information.
I just wanted to know the feasibility of that.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
I'm seeing a few resources that say you can have multiple PR applications in progress simultaneously. Could you please provide a source that says you can't?