Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Hello,
I applied for CEC Express entry and I have the AOR with me.

I have a closed work permit at the moment. But when I tried to find my eligibility from myCIC account, it shows that I am eligible for open work permit even though i mentioned that my current work permit expires next year.

Any clues peeps ?? Has anyone applied for it in such situations

Thanks

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
sammy2607 said:
Hello,
I applied for CEC Express entry and I have the AOR with me.

I have a closed work permit at the moment. But when I tried to find my eligibility from myCIC account, it shows that I am eligible for open work permit even though i mentioned that my current work permit expires next year.

Any clues peeps ?? Has anyone applied for it in such situations

Thanks
Even im curious to know on this, and get rid of this hassle CLOSED WORK PERMIT !!

Saabiofficial

Apr 2, 2015
BROTHERS , I AM HOLDING SAME DOCUMENTS AS YOU HAVE AOR SINCE APRIL 1. ON LMIA. IF YOU GUYS DONT MIND CAN ANYBODY SHARE A CHECKLIST NO (DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY) BECAUSE WHEN I TRIED IT ASK ME WITHOUT LMIA I CANNOT CHANGE IT TO OPEN..HELP PLEASE

susana

Nov 4, 2008
To qualify for a bridging open work permit under EE, your elegibility review must show as "passed" or you have received a letter from CIC confirming you meet the requirements under the program you applied. The instant AOR is not enough.
Keep in mind your current work permit must valid for less than four months. If your current wp is valid for more than 4 months , you are not eligible for a bridging owp.