+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply for CSQ without the language test?

salimb

Oct 29, 2015
Hello there,

I am planning on applying for the Quebec Skilled Worker Federal:

- I am working in Toronto on post graduate work permit

- I have been living in canada for 6 years (5 years University for a computer science degree and 1 year work)

- I speak English and French

My one year work experience will be reached on November the 13th, but I won't receive my results for my TEF CANADA exam until the end for November.

Can I apply for the CSQ without the language test, then add my TEF CANADA score in the Quebec Skilled Worker Federal?

Cheers,

Sal

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why you want to apply for QSWP now? It's not open yet and the quota till 31st March 2017 is already full.

You can check here too.

salimb

Oct 29, 2015
"Candidates who can submit an application at any time
Even if the maximum number of applications has been attained, you can submit your application at any time through Mon projet Québec if:

you have a job offer validated by the Ministère;
or

you are a temporary resident and entitled to submit an application for a Certificat de sélection au Québec.
"

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

Am I not in this category since I leave in Toronto with a work permit?

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES you are eligible to apply anytime you want and please proceed as well. Regarding what you have asked earlier, it seems a bit tricky but you can always wait for your TEF and then apply. Is there any problem with that? Apply after you receive it. What I understand is better to provide all information at once. The more you update your file the more time it'll take to process. That's it.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgmbbd said:
YES you are eligible to apply anytime you want and please proceed as well. Regarding what you have asked earlier, it seems a bit tricky but you can always wait for your TEF and then apply. Is there any problem with that? Apply after you receive it. What I understand is better to provide all information at once. The more you update your file the more time it'll take to process. That's it.
My Bad. I think I did a mistake. You are from Ontario right? Then I think you cannot apply now. Inland means people residing within Quebec, I believe!!! Hope members who already applied Inland can help you out with this situation.