+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for Canada Visitor Visa on 6 march 2018

Insha Mir

Mar 26, 2018
I have applied for TRV on 08'March. Still the reply is awaited.
The CIC website reflects the processing time to be around 16 days. Please suggest and advice.

chandni205

Mar 26, 2018
Hi all

I have applied for visitor visa on March 20. It reached Bangalore office on March 21 and since then it has been showing as Visa being processed at Bangalore office. I hold a US visa and have been twice to USA- I have attached my US visa copy and US entry stamps along with application.

I have my flight tickets for April 5 to USA for which I need my passport to fly. I have mentioned this clearly in my covering letter, also attached a copy of my air tickets.

I have written twice to below 3 IDs and requested them to expedite explaining my dilemma- BAGLR-G@international.gc.ca,
India.commerce@international.gc.ca,
BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

I'm really anxious because if I don't get my passport, I will have to cancel my flight. I know i have taken a risk here since the lead time was 21 calendar days when i applied on March 20, but i met numerous people at the VFS centre who got their passports within 4 days since they had US visa.

Can somebody please guide me here as how I can expedite the process and if I can be hopeful here?

Thanks a lot,
Chandni

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I have applied for TRV on 08'March. Still the reply is awaited.
The CIC website reflects the processing time to be around 16 days. Please suggest and advice.
When did your review of eligibility start?

coolit

Mar 21, 2014
Hi,

I applied online on March 5th for my parents and got the passport request emails this morning.

I wish everyone all the best with their applications

Gurneet
Congratulations, I applied March 6 for my parents too unfortunately got refused will try to re apply, btw was it just trv or supervisa thanks

saurab ghai

May 22, 2018
hi,
i submitted paper file for TRV on 6march 2018 at new delhi .......
still after 75 days there is no response,
when i check with my tracking id 20180306incdtrvxxxxx it keep on saying ur file is being proccesed at canada visa office new delhi
i called vfs helpline desk they told me ur file is at canada high commission from last month
is there any time limit for CHC to reply
please help what to do

bashite

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Friends
let me know i would like to apply Tourist visa i went canada 2016 sep it was single entry visa now do you thing this will help me to get another visa?the first visa i got invitation letter but this trip i want to go as a tourist.
Your quick respond will appreciate.
Thanks
Bashite

bashite

Dec 17, 2017
Hi Friends
let me know i would like to apply Tourist visa i went canada 2016 sep it was single entry visa now do you thing this will help me to get another visa?the first visa i got invitation letter but this trip i want to go as a tourist.
Thanks
Bashite

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi,
i submitted paper file for TRV on 6march 2018 at new delhi .......
still after 75 days there is no response,
when i check with my tracking id 20180306incdtrvxxxxx it keep on saying ur file is being proccesed at canada visa office new delhi
i called vfs helpline desk they told me ur file is at canada high commission from last month
is there any time limit for CHC to reply
please help what to do
There's no time limit within which TRV applications must be processed.

You can try linking your paper applications to your online account to get a better idea about the processing status.

BTW if you have worked/work in the defense services, police, judiciary or a government department then processing could take longer if the visa office is doing background/security checks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Friends
Thanks
Bashite
How long did you stay on your first visit?
Have you traveled to other visa-required countries after your first visit to Canada?