Apply for BOWP without AOR??

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah dhanoa said:
I will be taking that risk next week :)
Hi Sarah dhanoa, just remember that if you take this risk and (if you are rejected before you get an ITA), you will have to change your 'Express Entry profile' to reflect the fact that you did apply to CIC before and you were rejected.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
how to reflect that on CIC? Because rejection is for BOWP and not for Express entry rejection..

Then how come it will be rejection for Express entry?
JoacRy said:
Hi Sarah dhanoa, just remember that if you take this risk and (if you are rejected before you get an ITA), you will have to change your 'Express Entry profile' to reflect the fact that you did apply to CIC before and you were rejected.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Irishcanadian said:
I submitted my PR application today. My work permit expires in less than 2 months. Does anyone know how long it's taking to get the AOR? I got an AOR immediately after submitting the application but I know that's not the one they require for BOWP.

Also does anyone know how long it takes to get a BOWP? I heard before 20 days with an online application but now I'm hearing much longer. I have to leave Canada in September so can't stay in implied status.

Any help or info would be grateful!! Surely some people have had to go through this process with express entry
You can apply with that AOR you received immediately. I applied with that AOR, took around 25 days to get approved via online application. Processing times currently are around 20-25 days for online applications.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
JoacRy said:
Yes , I will check that and update accourdingly, I am sitting at 458 , hoping for oinp !! This is very stressful

Aryan2209

Sep 23, 2019
i'm in the same boat. my pgwp expires in few days and i didn't get invitation to apply yet. i will take another celpip test to raise my crs points up to 400 so i can get oopnp. i'm applying for bowp on paper application to buy some more time until i get ita. so what i suggest is just apply for bowp even though you might get rejected. We will lose $250 fees but we get implied status till we get the result and you might get lucky and get ita before they process your application.
Hi... I am in the same boat. Were you able to submit AOR after submitting BOWP? Did they accept it? Please advice

apoorv01

Aug 17, 2017
Can I apply for a BOWP without getting an AOR?

My profile is currently open and I have met the minimum requirements for CEC & FSW, but I haven't gotten an invitation yet
Hey, could you able to tell, did you apply without AOR? What was outcome? And what did you mentioned in Explanation letter. What documents did you submit?
Thanks.

apoorv01

Aug 17, 2017
can someone please tell me from any of the ones who posted.. whether anyone applied BOWP without AOR? and what was the result and how long it took?? also please tell me if rejected did anyone of you apply for Visitor Visa?

Hey, could you able to tell, did you apply without AOR? What was outcome? And what did you mentioned in Explanation letter. What documents did you submit?
Thanks.