+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for a PR Please help!

Bluemoon0606

Oct 15, 2016
Hello
I live in Peru, I’m 45 and have my own business. I have 4 kids and I’m married.
My wife and I plan on applying to move to Canada with all our family but I can’t find any application for our condition, is there any way to apply for residency from outside Canadá without a family to be sponsored by?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello
My wife and I plan on applying to move to Canada with all our family but I can’t find any application for our condition, is there any way to apply for residency from outside Canadá without a family to be sponsored by?
Your age is a big factor to consider, there is a minimal chance for you via express entry (can look at PNP nominations). TBH I dont think you have a chance via express entry. There is an immigrant entrepreneur and you may need to invest 200000$ CAD and your business should meet certain criteria.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/about.html

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
There are many programs that allow you to apply from outside of Canada without family sponsorship. As said in the post above, your age is going to be a challenge. One popular program is the Express Entry program. This is a points based program where those with the most points are selected and you would have to achieve a score of 470+ to have a chance of being chosen. You will also need to show savings of at least $31,000 to cover your expenses for settling in Canada. More details about the Express Entry program are below however I agree you most likely won't score enough points to be selected and will have to look at other options.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html