07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Sad but true.

If CIC returns your application package without an AOR, meaning they considered it not to be complete, then for all intents and purposes they never received it. "No file will be created or record kept until a complete application has been submitted" (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp).

If I understand the OP correctly, he/she enclosed a blank 'Representative' form in the original application package. Do not do this! If the 'Representative' form, or any other optional form, does not apply to you, then do not enclose it.

vpnss973

Oct 11, 2013
Hi All,
I had received AOR which means your application is and file no is created as well ,& most sad part is I lost almost a year , if they told initially I would not lost so much time , will CIC give back my time ... I don't mind reapplying but again i need to wait another year apply all over again , I have lost hope and faith and confidence.

Regards
Vpnss973

watchpu5hp

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
28th Jan 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
24th Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th nov 2013
LANDED..........
10th Nov 2013
I can understand but ultimately you need to double check everything before you send application.
You had to pay heavy price for a simple mistake.

When CIC returns application it is as good as they never received it since no entry is made to ECAS.
I would suggest you to take the IELTS test again and send the application as soon as possible.

vpnss973

Oct 11, 2013
Hi ,
I did not get you what you mean no entry made in eCAS , i do see my PR application status in eCAS .....

Thank you all for your response , and support ...

i hope i re-apply soon without wasting much time ....

regards
vpnss973

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vpnss973 said:
Hi ,
I did not get you what you mean no entry made in eCAS , i do see my PR application status in eCAS .....

Thank you all for your response , and support ...

i hope i re-apply soon without wasting much time ....

regards
vpnss973
Basically, if your application is returned then that's it. Your only option is to re-apply. The date CIC then receive the application again is the date they receive it. So your application is assessed based on the rules set for that time.

vpnss973

Oct 11, 2013
Hi ,
I have still not received Appln package back from CIC , the application is not returned yet....not sure why its taking so long....

regards
vpnss973

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
vpnss973 said:
Hi ,
I have still not received Appln package back from CIC , the application is not returned yet....not sure why its taking so long....

regards
vpnss973
sorry to hear that... its really unfortunate that such things happen.. but you shouldn't loose hope or waste more time. Apply again asap.

Also, once CIC starts processing your application, it will not return any papers/documents if its refused (they just send an email and that's the end of the story); so you have to make a new package to apply again. Also unfortunately, you will have to pay the fees again...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Really unfortunate... rather than looking in to challenging this with CIC, simply take the IELTS exam again and try to score the required marks.

Sorry about your case, good luck.