+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visitor visa

K. Loli

Sep 11, 2018
I have applied on july 6th for a visitor visa for my brother to visit my family member. On july 31st they send a email regarding that they busy with summer visa processing today Sep 11 till now no response from there side. What i have to do.. when i call cic they said me to fill the ircc webform but already did that. What i have to do next. .Please give valuable responses

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied on july 6th for a visitor visa for my brother to visit my family member. On july 31st they send a email regarding that they busy with summer visa processing today Sep 11 till now no response from there side. What i have to do.. when i call cic they said me to fill the ircc webform but already did that. What i have to do next. .Please give valuable responses
The visa office will not respond to phone calls or personal visits for visa processing inquiries.

Did you apply online or by a paper submission? If you applied by paper, do try linking your application to your online account. Is IRCC running background checks on your application? That could possible be one reason for the delay.... or maybe the high volume of visa applications received by IRCC

K. Loli

Sep 11, 2018
The visa office will not respond to phone calls or personal visits for visa processing inquiries.

Did you apply online or by a paper submission? If you applied by paper, do try linking your application to your online account. Is IRCC running background checks on your application? That could possible be one reason for the delay.... or maybe the high volume of visa applications received by IRCC
Till now no response applied on june 6

a.bala

Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
I applied my dad's visit visa on june 23, no response till now. Raised case specific inquiry on 1 Aug, no reply for that too.

Can i apply for a super visa while visitor visa is in progress?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied my dad's visit visa on june 23, no response till now. Raised case specific inquiry on 1 Aug, no reply for that too.
There must be some plausible explanation for the delay. It's possible that either background checks are being done or else additional checks if your dad worked/works in the defense services, police, judiciary, etc.

Can i apply for a super visa while visitor visa is in progress?
It's not advisable to submit multiple applications simultaneously. Even if you do submit a super visa application, it will be the prerogative of the visa office whether or not to consider it. Normally, the first application will be processed until the logical end

a.bala

Sep 24, 2018
There must be some plausible explanation for the delay. It's possible that either background checks are being done or else additional checks if your dad worked/works in the defense services, police, judiciary, etc.

It's not advisable to submit multiple applications simultaneously. Even if you do submit a super visa application, it will be the prerogative of the visa office whether or not to consider it. Normally, the first application will be processed until the logical end
Hi Bryanna,
Thank you for reply.
My dad is not a government employee. He is a private consultant. That's what bothering me. I am currently 8 months pregnant and I want him to be here before my delivery. Is there any way to expedite the process?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
Thank you for reply.
My dad is not a government employee. He is a private consultant. That's what bothering me. I am currently 8 months pregnant and I want him to be here before my delivery. Is there any way to expedite the process?
Hope you did not mention your pregnancy as a reason for your dad to visit. That said, I thought someone would need their moms, sisters or other female relatives when they are pregnant/at childbirth.

You can send another CSE + email to his local visa office. You can request the visa office to let you know if they need any additional documents or information to make a decision

Babbu Brar

Nov 8, 2018
what was the decision?