+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visit visa(banglore) August,70 days finish,anyone in this website like me

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Hi,
I'm totally worried about my visit visa processing time,I have applied in August month it's almost 70days finish,still I didn't get any update,frustrated

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I have gone through 100s of post with waiting time 100-150 days. Dont loose hope and be confident.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Well , you cannot predict the future of your application. Many people got visas after 100 days processing so yes chances are 50/50.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there any reasons to delay processing

Even if it will take 3 months time for visit visa processing
Does it will effect to refusal ?
You'll need to tell us if you were/are employed in the defense services/ police/ judiciary/ government department/ any profession that involves security clearances

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
You'll need to tell us if you were/are employed in the defense services/ police/ judiciary/ government department/ any profession that involves security clearances
Dear Bryanna,
I am not or never involvd in any of above things, always got the visa in max 20 days.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Dear Bryanna,
I am not or never involvd in any of above things, always got the visa in max 20 days.
that means when you are stuck so fresh applicants need to withdraw passports and do travel other places instead of waiting 3 4 months :O

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,
That question was for the OP asainarayana who had applied from India. He did not sent a CSE to request for an expedited decision although I had advised him to do so a couple of weeks ago.

I'm guessing in your case, you should get a TRV decision soon as your brother has got a decision

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
Hi bryanna
No I didn't involve any of these departments
I have seen another one person who applied before me even he also face same thing
But anyhow for me I sent case specification enquiry but I didn't get any reply,
Can I do it one thing
Can I go vfs and write a form about requesting letter about status of application

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
I need suggestion,
Can I go vfs and make a request letter for status of my application,
I didn't send CSE request does it will effect my application?
And almost 70 days finish does it will get effect my visa getting chances or what

Can I go vfs and will do request plz
Give me valuable suggestion
That question was for the OP asainarayana who had applied from India. He did not sent a CSE to request for an expedited decision although I had advised him to do so a couple of weeks ago.

I'm guessing in your case, you should get a TRV decision soon as your brother has got a decision

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I need suggestion,
Can I go vfs and make a request letter for status of my application,
I didn't send CSE request does it will effect my application?
And almost 70 days finish does it will get effect my visa getting chances or what

Can I go vfs and will do request plz
Give me valuable suggestion
You still haven't told us whether you work in a government department/ defense services/ police/ judiciary/ etc.

Have you linked your application to your online account?

You don't need to go to VFS to submit a Case Specific Enquiry. VFS cannot expedite your TRV processing or give you updates.

You'll need to fill a Web form online on the IRCC website to request for expedited processing + email the Bangalore visa office

asainarayana

Oct 5, 2017
I told you already bryanna in above threads,
1)I didn't work any government departments
2)yes I have linked my application in my online account it shows application not found
3)I did fill online web form and sent enquiry and expected decision but I didn't get any update tillnow
4)October 2 I got a mail like "your application is now linked to this account.you can access this application from your account page under view my submitted application or profile".
I got that mail and I tried to link my application it shows application not found.
I DIDNT WORK IN ANY GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS AND I DID FILL WEB FORM NO UPDATE TILL NOW BRYANNA
You still haven't told us whether you work in a government department/ defense services/ police/ judiciary/ etc.

Have you linked your application to your online account?

You don't need to go to VFS to submit a Case Specific Enquiry. VFS cannot expedite your TRV processing or give you updates.

You'll need to fill a Web form online on the IRCC website to request for expedited processing + email the Bangalore visa office

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I told you already bryanna in above threads,
1)I didn't work any government departments
2)yes I have linked my application in my online account it shows application not found
3)I did fill online web form and sent enquiry and expected decision but I didn't get any update tillnow
4)October 2 I got a mail like "your application is now linked to this account.you can access this application from your account page under view my submitted application or profile".
I got that mail and I tried to link my application it shows application not found.
I DIDNT WORK IN ANY GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS AND I DID FILL WEB FORM NO UPDATE TILL NOW BRYANNA
As you received an email that your application is linked then it is linked. No further linking is required. Have you checked the status/updates recently?

You can also email the Bangalore visa office to request for an expedited decision