+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visa in june for september intake

hrithvik123

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, I have been accepted to BSc computer science at University of Calgary. I live in Aurangabad, India. I am a GCE A level student and my ielts requirement was waived off. I applied for my study permit online on 30th June 2018 via generic method.
I submitted the following documents:
1. Application for study permit made outside Canada
2. Family Information
3. Letter of acceptance (finalised offer)
3. Proof of financial support (Only submitted Education loan sanction letter of Rs. 51 lacs and ny parents bank statements with fund around 10 lacs)
4. Digital photo
5. Medical exam information sheet
6. SOP
7. Temporary residence application

I did not opt for IELTS and didn't submit any educational certificates with my application since it wasn't asked for. I did mention about IELTS waiver and my CIE grades in my SOP. Do you think not submitting these would reduce chances of my visa approval ? Also, will loan sanction letter and my parents bank statement suffice as proof of financial support ?
And by when should I expect a decision on my Visa application ?

Syed_Abrar

Apr 3, 2018
Hyderabad
I dont know why there are taking so much time.. i applied on june 7 still status is submitted
I worried too!. Had applied on 7th June only received acknowledgement letter.on 21st June. and on 5th July received an other acknowledgement letter that your application is in process there are huge number of files and we are processing your application as soon as possible ..

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Any update who applied on 20 june for sep intake??
I applied on 18th June offline at VSF Delhi, University category, received application no. on 22nd June, Medical got cleared on 16th June, preview of application not yet started. Don't know when it will start ........................

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 36 days now....

asmsayem

Jun 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
Hello Guys, I hope all of you are well. Today, I got my refusal letter from IRCC. I applied on 20th June. The reasons that visa officer indicated in the letter are,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1. travel history
2. purpose of visit
3. current employment situation
4. personal assets and financial status.

Other reasons:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

I am a freelancer and i have been working with a US company for around two years as a part time employee, though they give me full time work opportunity but I couldn't able to that due to my bachelor degree which I have finished May 2018. My Boss who is the owner of the company like me and my work and sponsored me and submitted all the required documents for me. I am earning around $1200 USD each month currently by doing part time work with this company.

I thought that before enrolling in major degree program I should take ESL program and give CLBA test there rather than given IELTS here, so I did that and admit at SAIT Polytechnic in ESL program.

Guys, what was my mistake and how can I improve it in my next application. I think I shouldn't apply for ESL. I do not travel any other country due to my study and work pressure.

So guys any suggestions will be really helpful for me. BTW, I am not from India, I am from Bangladesh.

I hope all of you guys will get the visa soon.

Thanks,
Mohammad Sayem