+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visa in june for september intake

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Try to gt ur original degree
Provisional is not valid for cic
Only college can give u a conditional offer letter on the basis of provisional degree. Try to get ur original one
But i have alteady applied for the visa . And consultant told me it is ok

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
But my consultant told me it is ok
I dont know then .. m not sure.. but today i have read in some other thread that they provide provisional certificate and got refusal stating that they missed a certificate. Let me search i will tell u the name of that person shortly

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
I dont know then .. m not sure.. but today i have read in some other thread that they provide provisional certificate and got refusal stating that they missed a certificate. Let me search i will tell u the name of that person shortly
Read in that thread
VISA REFUSED SEPTEMBER 2018 READ IT THERE

palvishal37

Jun 25, 2018
I applied on 11 June at Delhi VFS. I tried to link my app. but it say u made some mistakes filling information . But I checked many times all information is correct. Pls help anybody
facing same issue.. did you receive acknowledgement mail ?

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
But i have alteady applied for the visa . And consultant told me it is ok
Yes it is true tat if u don't have originals it will go under direct refusal...this was told my mom consultant clearly to me since they have many cases like tat and it is mentioned in cic also..so u need to have a copy of ur originals submitted or if u want to take a risk write a strong letter tat u haven't received ur marks sheets and as soon as u receive u shall submit it..but it would be of high risk...left to u

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Yes it is true tat if u don't have originals it will go under direct refusal...this was told my mom consultant clearly to me since they have many cases like tat and it is mentioned in cic also..so u need to have a copy of ur originals submitted or if u want to take a risk write a strong letter tat u haven't received ur marks sheets and as soon as u receive u shall submit it..but it would be of high risk...left to u
Baut i have alll my marksheets and just inplace of orginal degree i submitted provisional degree . Because orginal degree will give 1 year by the u

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Baut i have alll my marksheets and just inplace of orginal degree i submitted provisional degree . Because orginal degree will give 1 year by the university. And provisional is also equivlant to orginal .as orginial is not given instantly by the university.

Kanwar1996

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
but i have alll my marksheets and just inplace of orginal degree i submitted provisional degree . Because orginal degree will give 1 year by the university. And provisional is also equivlant to orginal .as orginial is not given instantly by the university.also i have submitted all marksheets from 1 sem to 8 sem , backlog certificate, transcripts from university and provisional degree certificate . So then whats the problem??

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Baut i have alll my marksheets and just inplace of orginal degree i submitted provisional degree . Because orginal degree will give 1 year by the u
Yes tat maybe be but the cic rules can't be changed so I doubt it's considered..lets hope fr the best..keep praying

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
but i have alll my marksheets and just inplace of orginal degree i submitted provisional degree . Because orginal degree will give 1 year by the university. And provisional is also equivlant to orginal .as orginial is not given instantly by the university.also i have submitted all marksheets from 1 sem to 8 sem , backlog certificate, transcripts from university and provisional degree certificate . So then whats the problem??
One of the person name niharred got visa today wd provisional letter so dont wry