+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied visa in june for september intake

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
is there any special site for sds or apply in the normal site and they divide general and sds application?
No its just a category of application... In sds one have to pay full year fee and should get a min 6 band each in IELTS...

GpGh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
No its just a category of application... In sds one have to pay full year fee and should get a min 6 band each in IELTS...
Ya i paid and had 6 band each but did not know the site where to upload that sds application and submit. So submitted in the usual way like general and even uploaded that sds application in that general site only

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Ya i paid and had 6 band each but did not know the site where to upload that sds application and submit. So submitted in the usual way like general and even uploaded that sds application in that general site only
Then its all good (Y) :)

Thn

Jun 5, 2018
I applied on 19 June. It reached Delhi on 22. University category. My medical was passed yest.
Any idea how much more time they will take?

Reactions: Raj707

Sonali221

Mar 21, 2018
Strange...embassy is not bothering about june 6 applicants and started processing files who are applying in late june. I cnt understand what they are doing in actual wd our applications.