+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied TRV for Child Asked to pay trp fees and do medical

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Hello i applied for trv in june 2022 for my daughter but i got response in october to pay trp fees and do medical within a months,

i have done medical of my child , and also paid the trp fees as requested by immigration uae dept , however they asked me to upload receipt on my cic account, on cic account my intial trv application exists and there is no place to upload this receipt. what should i do , should i raise a webform ? i am confused and worried , there has been no action on my trv file , and this trp requests carry another file no :(

please help me , i have 10 days remaning only

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hello i applied for trv in june 2022 for my daughter but i got response in october to pay trp fees and do medical within a months,

i have done medical of my child , and also paid the trp fees as requested by immigration uae dept , however they asked me to upload receipt on my cic account, on cic account my intial trv application exists and there is no place to upload this receipt. what should i do , should i raise a webform ? i am confused and worried , there has been no action on my trv file , and this trp requests carry another file no :(

please help me , i have 10 days remaning only
If you log into your GCKey account and see a different TRV application number (starts with V), than you have on the request letter. I would do two things. First I would go into the TRV application you have in the online portal and upload it under the documents section. Then I would send a webform referencing the TRV number you have in the letter, attach the requested documents, and tell them in the comments that the letter has a different application number (state the letter one and the one in your portal) and also tell them that you uploaded the documents in the portal under the application number Vxxxxxxxxxxx.

lucky1324

Jan 24, 2017
Can you please provide me with some information regarding TRP? what is the procedure to apply for TRP?
My daughter's visitor visa got rejected twice. We are permanent residents and last month we filed a sponsorship application and waiting for AOR.

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Can you please provide me with some information regarding TRP? what is the procedure to apply for TRP?
My daughter's visitor visa got rejected twice. We are permanent residents and last month we filed a sponsorship application and waiting for AOR.
i also applied normal trv , they contacted me to pay trp fees and do medical , i guess there is an option when u apply online , u can search for it

lucky1324

Jan 24, 2017
i also applied normal trv , they contacted me to pay trp fees and do medical , i guess there is an option when u apply online , u can search for it

I have applied twice and its got rejected as per your suggestion I checked the application and I couldn't find the TRP option.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I am also in the same situation. Got asked to pay trp fees 4 days ago. did you ever hear back from them after submitting the requested documents?

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Yes they converted my trv to trp and got back to us for visa stamping , they gave my daughter visa till oct 30 trp multiple we going in June - they shifted my online app to paper based app in Dubai office