+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied TRV and received a passport request

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello,
I received a passport request from CIC today. At this time, it's taking a long time to receive passport back with Visa stamping. But, i need to go to my home country and by end of the next month. In the passport request letter, it says 'if i don't send passport within 30 days, the application will refused. In this sitaution, what should i need to do??? should i need to ask cic to withdraw my application and re-appy after arriving India???? thanks

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
It's my siblings wedding. x.D. I definitely have to go. .I thought that its possible to get that whole process done before this month. But unfortunately, now it's not possible. Isn't possible to withdraw and re-apply later?

Last edited:

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello,
I received a passport request from CIC today. At this time, it's taking a long time to receive passport back with Visa stamping. But, i need to go to my home country and by end of the next month. In the passport request letter, it says 'if i don't send passport within 30 days, the application will refused. In this sitaution, what should i need to do??? should i need to ask cic to withdraw my application and re-appy after arriving India???? thanks
1- what kind of TVR? visitor?
go to India and send your passport at your local Indian VAC.
good luck

just in case
IRCC Web form:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp